Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Blogging!!

Ok I know it has been 2 and a half months since I posted on my blog so I am officially a super lame blogger. I know in my last post I said I was going to only post when I wanted to and not feel guilty about it, but I never intended to go this long. That being said a whole lot has happened in the last few months so much so I should have been blogging all that much extra but I do not seem to have the skill of chronicling my life and living it at the same time. Since the last time I blogged my daughter got married (and I planned and did much of the wedding), she moved all the way across the country to Boston, I started college and finished my first couple of classes, and changed my major! I just finished my class and I did really great! So now that I have a break in school I have a little time to catch up here. There is more of course but these are the highlights I imagine I should cover each one with a separate post, hey good idea see you there.

No comments: