Joy and I thought it would be fun to take a trip with Erin and Kristi before Kris went on her mission. We had talked about doing it many times but I guess the deadline of Kristi leaving got us going so we went on a girls road trip! It was so fun!! Just girls, no little people, and lots and lots and lots of laughing!! We went to San Diego and stayed right down by Mission Bay it was really beautiful. The first Day we went to the San Diego Temple, totally beautiful then we wandered around Mission Valley getting lost because Victoria (our GPS unit) didn't know where she was going. I had thought that was the purpose of GPS units but evidently I had been misinformed. The second day we went to Sea World and had a ball there, even though it was cold and we got wet (not a good combo by the way). We loved petting the dolphins and the shows are always so good, and the view of San Diego from the tram was worth the price of admission. Then the third day we went to Ocean Beach and went out on the pier and enjoyed the ocean ( I think I was really meant to be a beach bum I LOVE the ocean) then we went down to the Harbor and went on a whale watching trip. (As Kristi said something to be done just once so you can say you did) Thus the name of our WHALE of a girls weekend between the whale watching and Sea World we figured we got our fill of whales. For me it was an almost perfect weekend spent with 3 of my favorite people!

Do you think we brought enough stuff?

Erin & Kristi at the hotel

The San Diego Temple BEAUTIFUL outside and inside

The girls at Sea World



Erin and Kristi after we went on the Atlantis Ride and got totally drenched not exactly the plan on an overcast day in San Diego but hey we were on vacation


Our Whale Watching Voyage

I climbed out on an outcropping of rocks it was so cool I went all the way out to the end so I could be "with" the Ocean it was great highlight of my day
Me and Joy at Ocean Beach


All of us girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment