Erin and I went to see Matchbox Twenty and Alanis Morissette in Concert. We love going to concerts and hadn't been to one in awhile and this one was so good. It always seems to hold true for me when I see a band in concert I either love them more and become a bigger fan (ie. Counting Crows saw them because they were playing with Goo Goo Dolls but am now a Psycho fan) or hate their playing live and lose interest in them all together (ie. Sugar Ray, Creed, etc.) Matchbox Twenty definitely fits into the first category! They were so good really rocked the place, so much better live. There is some back story here, back when I was pregnant with Emily, Joy (who by the way was supposed to go with us this time but got sick, sorry Joy) and I had tickets to see MB20 and Train but the day of the concert I got put on bed rest and we couldn't go I was so sad! We had planned to see them the next time they came here but their lead singer went solo for awhile and now 7 years later is the first time they have been back so I had to go. It was totally worth it one of the best concerts I have been to. Not as good as Journey in '82 but I don't think anything will ever top that one!! Something about your first real rock concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment