
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
One More Lunch
Ya wanna meet for lunch...... Whatca doing for lunch..... Where do U want to go?... I'm not picking this time it's your turn... How about Chilis.... Not Chilis AGAIN.....and on and on the texts go back and forth. Over the last few years much of my friendship with Kristi has taken place over a lunch table. Kristi and Erin were raised with it since they were ordering off the kids menu while Joy and I tried to talk over them. Mostly at McDonald's playplace in those days. So meeting for lunch out is an integral part of us so it seemed only right for us to have one more lunch before Kristi leaves tomorrow morning! It is quite strange to me I have known the kid for most all of her life, she sat on my lap when she was 4 and has been a part of our lives forever but somehow in the last few years she has become my friend. Not just as the daughter of my friend but as my friend too. She is crazy fun to be around and I am going to miss her terribly for the next 18 months. I will miss getting random texts, and hearing about the crazy kids in her class, I will miss her hugs and I will miss lunch, I will definitely miss lunch. But I am so proud of her and the great thing she is doing, going to Texas to preach the gospel and serve the Lord. I know it will be a fantastic year and a half for her and when she gets back, we will definitely do lunch!!


1 comment:
Cute cute cute- all of these posts are excellent!!! I especially enjoyed reading what you wrote. Some people's blogs I just look at the pics, but you are fun to read. I will miss you Jennie and I will love you always!! I have to go do dinner with my folks right now. But for sure in october 2009 we will do lunch!!!
Post a Comment