Because Kristi (Joys daughter) is leaving on her mission in less than 2 months (AHH) and we wanted to have a fun day with her before she goes to Texas, we decided to take a trip to the snow. Kristi brought 3 girls that she is friends with (she has babysat them for years and has become close friends with the family) and I brought Erin and Emily. So the seven of us girls set out to find fun in the snow. At first that was a little difficult, we planned to go to the snow so we drove to Flagstaff but we didn't put any thought into specifically where. Fortunately Kristi has a friend who goes to NAU and she found us an excellent place, it was so much fun!! We went sledding, built a snowman and had a great time together. It was a fantastic day!
(L to R) Kiley,Erin, Macey, Steve, Jennie, Haley, Kristi, Emily
Hailey, Emily and Kiley
Kristi Getting pelted with snow by all the little people
Emily and Hailey
Erin and our Bud Kristi
3 comments:
That was SO much fun!! Unfortunately it seems like I got a deep bone bruise form my "little" crash. Hopefully it will heal up soon because I want to go snowboarding again and go out riding my motorcycle before I leave!
I left one comment but not certsin it got left so will try again. I think Erin gets prettier and thank you for the photos. Emily's hair is redder in some pictures and she has lost a second tooth it looks like loved your sharing thanks Grandma
hey that nau friend is me:)im glad you guys had fun in the snow! it was really good to see kristi again! cute blog!!! good seeing you again on sunday!!!
Post a Comment