Jessica, Erin and Emily waiting for the movie in their 3-D glasses
The girls and Emily's friend Holly just before the movieFor those of you who don't have a 5 to 12 year old or have been on a desert island for the last year Hannah Montana aka. Miley Cirus is the biggest thing going these days. She has a TV show, a hot CD, a concert tour, and more merchandise than Star Wars. Her concerts are sold out all over so they made a movie, in 3-D no less, so everybody could see the concert. Emily got 5 tickets for christmas and has been counting down the days till the movie/concert. She invited her friend Holly and her sisters to go with us , the theater was full of little girls that were screaming and dancing and singing just like at a real concert. It was so much fun, the best girls night out ever.
2 comments:
Cool Stuff Jennie!! Good job so far! Your doing better than Amy and I HELPED her!!
Believe it or not...I knew who Hannah Montana is. In fact, I have actually sat through 1/3 of a movie. I get stuck with transformers and spiderman much more often. I like this blog idea. Keep em coming.
Post a Comment