Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lets give it a try!

Ok so I'm trying out some new technology, I tried facebook but I don't think its for me so I thought I would try out blogging. Seems to me to be a medium I can get behind, a little journaling, a little scrapbooking and maybe some socializing sounds good. So here goes! Feel free to enjoy or ignore at your discretion.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Jennie, Let me know how you like this blogging thing. I kind of like looking at people's blogs and would kind of like to set my own up but haven't quite learned that much technology yet. Facebook is my level. I'm not good at downloading photos (cause I just got a digital camera/recorder for Christmas and am still learning.) You know how I am and I'm grateful you are so patient with my learning at a remedial speed. I'll chat later. Those are some cute girls you have there. YIKES - Emily is big now!