Saturday, June 28, 2008

Schools Out!!

Schools out!!!, Emily's done with kindergarten!!! and we are ready for summer!! Ok so I am writing this in July and the summer is half over but that is how I felt at the time!! Emily had a wonderful end of year program that was so much fun all of the kids dressed up like crayons and sang all the color songs. It was even funner because Grandma was here and was able to come and also Jessica and Erin were able to come too. So Emily was so happy! It was hard for her to say good-bye to her teacher Miss. Gora she was a brand new teacher this year and she did a great job, Emily learned so much and loved her teacher. It was a great year!
Grandma, Emily and Jessica

Emily and her classmates in their Crayon outfits


Emily all done with kindergarten

Miss. Gora and Emily


Emily and Mom





1 comment:

joy said...

She's getting too big! Soon she's going to be taller than me! I know, that's not saying much!!!!